We are pleased to announce that we will be opening selected sessions of our 450 Hour Yoga Therapy Training to students not currently enrolled in the program. For the current offerings, please make sure that you meet the following prerequisites and please contact us if you have any questions regarding this: 1 year of regular asana practice in an established yoga tradition (e.g., Ashtanga, Iyengar, Integral, Viniyoga, etc). Pre-registration is required! There are readings for Sessions I and II. References will be provided upon registration. Fee per session is $45.
For the weekend of February 1 and 2 the following sessions are open:
Session I, Saturday February 1, 12:00-2:30
- Suffering, Creativity, and Desire — The Essence of Yoga Therapy (including asana practice, moola bandha and the seat of emptiness in the body)
- Elements and Functions of yoga-asana practice in the Ashtanga Vinyasa system
?Session II, Saturday February 1, 3:00-5:30
- Historical Foundations of Yoga
- Integration of Yoga and Yoga Therapy into Contemporary Social Structures and Practice Settings
?Session IV, Sunday February 2, 5:00-7:30 p.m.
- Breaking Down Surya Namaskara A and B for Therapeutic Application (Ashtanga based)